2. Providing personal data to specialdealsweekly.com is voluntary. We gather and use personal data about you to respond to your request for services and products provided through our websites. You always have the right to remove yourself once you have signed up by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Promotions And Coupons
When choosing a promotion or coupon, your data (email and name in most cases) may be used for the purpose of informing you of your status.
We use “cookies” which permit us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more smoothly if you return to the site. It is possible to enable your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This will provide you with a possibility to accept or reject the cookie in anytime.
3. We will not sell or otherwise transfer your personal data to a third party, or make any other use of your personal data other than as follows:
- (i) in an aggregated form that does not precisely identify you;
- (ii) with third party consultants, vendors, and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to execute their work for us;
- (iii) with your assent, for instance, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their specific privacy policies;
- (v) to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- (vi) if needed, to protect the personal safety of specialdealsweekly.com employees, its customers, or anyone; or
- (vii) in connection with any merger, sale of company resources, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Third party vendors, including Google, expose specialdealsweekly.com ads on sites on the internet.
We may share non-personally identifiable search information with third parties with the object of presenting visitors or members with advertisements in focus by utilizing cookies and pixel tags. Any visitor or member can contact us for information on how to quit at any time. Learn more and/or quit of this service by visiting www.aboutads.info or http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html
- 8. You may request that we do not use your personal data or that we only use your personal data in a certain manner.
- 9. If we suppose we have the legal need to do so, we will preserve the content of any email we receive from you.
- 10. We may review your e-mail messages for maintenance purposes or troubleshooting or if we fairly believe e-mail abuse may be occurring.
- 11. We may gather personal data for analysis. In such circumstances, we will use reasonable ways to guarantee that individuals remain anonymous.
- 13. We use reasonable ways to protect personal data which we gather (including your contact details and, if needed, credit card details). However, you will appreciate that we cannot ensure the security of transmission.
- 14. You are entitled to access to any personal data relating to you which you have shared before with us over this website. You are entitled to edit or remove such information unless we are required by law to preserve it.
- 15. To have our permission to use this site, you must be at least 13 years old. Our policy is that we do not knowingly save, use or disclose personally identifiable information about visitors under 13 years of age.
- Effective Date: July 1, 2017
- Last Updated: September 15, 2015.